Friday, October 24, 2008

Smiles, smiles, smiles


Thats me, at 16 weeks I love to smile. I smile at Daddy every morning when he comes and gets me up, and I smile at Mommy during breakfast when I stop to burp. (I'm really good at that, by the way. My uncles would be proud!) I smile when Mommy plays with me, and even at the strangers we meet when Mommy takes me into town. I'm growing lots and building muscles, especially in me legs...I like to bounce around when someone holds me up with my feet on their lap! Mommy says I'm dancing, and Daddy thinks I'm going to be a gymnist or a runner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG she is getting so big I cant believe how much she has grown. She is gonna be a heartbreaker!! I cant wait until shes big enough to come over and play everytime Halle goes past the fridge to look at pictures she makes sure we all see Savannah. I think shes a good mix of the both of you.