Tuesday, November 18, 2008

20 Weeks

Today I am 20 weeks old, and I sure am growing fast. I keep Mommy busy during the day, and some at night too. I haven't been sleeping through the night the last few weeks, and I think it is starting to wear on Mommy and Daddy. I just like seeing them in the middle of the night, and need my pacifier, and they are nice enough to give it to me. I'm not sure how long they are going to put up with it, but I do let them have a few uninterrupted nights, so they really shouldn't complain.




My shirt says "Wiggly and Giggly" and I have a little room to grow into it. Daddy says my middle name should be Wiggles, so when Mommy found this shirt, she had to get it. I'm not really giggly yet, but I'm working on it. When Mommy blows on my tummy she can usually get a couple of laughs.



I guess I'm not quite as camera shy as I once was. Mommy thinks I'm a bit of a ham, and she calls me a "silly little girl" all the time. I'm just showing her the things that Daddy taught me!!

No comments: