Friday, December 26, 2008

First Christmas!




So here I was on Christmas morning, surrounded by mountains of presents. I just started sitting up on my own a few days ago, just in time for good pictures in front of our pretty tree. It also made opening presents a lot more fun. I like bows and paper, except when a piece got stuck in my mouth.

I got to open lots of presents, so many that I had to stop and take a nap for a little while, and then eat again, before I could finish!





Later that afternoon, Nana, Papa, and Grammy came to see me, and they brought more presents! And then Uncle Boo and Aunt Lindsay, Aunt Anna, and future Uncle Bryson came to my house with even more presents!!

I had a really great time yesterday, and Mommy wants me to say thank you to everyone for all of the wonderful gifts. I am very lucky to be loved by so many people!



My family, including Lily, in front of our tree.



Nana holding me while I played with tissue paper! It made a fun sound when I moved it!



No comments: