Friday, October 2, 2009

15 months old!

You better not blink, because I'm growing up so fast you will miss something if you do!!





I like to make silly faces, especially when Mommy makes them at me, trying to get me to smile when she takes my picture!


The last few weeks have been really hectic for Mommy (not so much for me). Mommy has been trying to pack up the house, play with and take care of me, and still take a few pictures once in a while. I've been having fun playing with boxes and bubble wrap, and all sorts of fun things that Mommy has been trying to wrap and put in boxes. (I have been having fun taking things out of boxes and trying to unwrap them, but Mommy said that wasn't a good idea.)


This week has been a lot of fun. Grandma Erdmann came on Tuesday afternoon and has been helping Mommy pack, when she isn't playing with me! Grandpa Erdmann came last night, and he gave me so many hugs, I could hardly breath! But I was excited, because I remember him, and Grandma, from talking to them on the computer. (This was the first time that I went and hugged them right away, because I didn't think that they were strangers, and they were very excited about that!)


Today is pack the truck day, and the big yellow truck just got here, so I guess it's time to get to work. Nana and Papa, Uncle Phillip and Aunt Lindsay should be here soon, so that means I'll have lots of people to play with! Yeah for me!

No comments: