Monday, September 29, 2008

Look at what I can do!!!

So last week was a pretty hectic week for our family. Kyle started a new job as the manager of the Family Christian Store here in Danville. (He has worked for the company as a store manager before, and was even offered the Danville store at one point...I think God wanted us to be here!) He is really enjoying being back in retail and the change of pace from working in an office. (He says the day goes by much faster).


Savannah was 12 weeks on Tuesday, and showed off a new skill that morning. Kyle was in the basement on the computer and I was playing with Savannah on the floor in the nursery. She was having some tummy time, when all of a sudden she rolled over onto her back. I screamed for Kyle (I was very excited and proud and wanted him to see) and his heart dropped and he came running up stairs thinking something was wrong (but he was excited and proud too).


She didn't do it again until Thursday, when I was able to catch her on "film." It wasn't easy, because she is a quick little Bug, but I think I did a pretty good job. She has decided that she doesn't like being on her tummy much, so she rolls almost every time you put her on her tummy, unless she is tired. Then, rolling is just too much effort.

Here is Savannah with her zebra at 12 weeks!


No comments: