Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Uncle Nick

I wasn't so sure I was going to like Uncle Nick. He called me Fuss Monster all the time, and a few other names that didn't sound very nice, and kept saying I was breaking his rules.

(As soon as Mommy and I got off the plane, we were informed of Uncle Nick's rules --Rule #1: No crying. Rule #2: Nick doesn't change any poopy diapers. Rule #3: Nick doesn't change any non-poopy diapers.)

I don't know what he was complaining about, I don't cry that much; just when I am hungry, tired or need a change of scenery. By the end of the week, he did chill out a little. He fed me a bottle, changed a diaper or two, and held me. The last night, I fell asleep in his arms, and he took me to bed with him. He didn't want Mommy to take me (I think he misses me. Hey, he and Aunt Becky could hurry up and I could have a cousin to play with. That would be really cool!)

1 comment:

Nick Erdmann said...

I did NOT change any diapers!!!