Monday, April 27, 2009

Meadows of Dan

This weekend was a lot of fun! Cousin Lara and David came to see me (and Mommy and Daddy too I suppose) and we all went up to the mountains! Here I am, at an overlook called Lover's Leap. It is near Meadows of Dan, VA (Mommy and Daddy's favorite little town for a day trip!)




The elevation is only about 3,000 ft, but that's a lot to me!



It was a perfect day, nice and warm, so we had a picnic! My first picnic! I didn't eat very much, because I was too busy watching people, and bugs, and trees and everything that was going on around me. (Mommy says I'm just like my daddy, I could sit for hours just watching people go by and be completely content.)




This is a picture Mommy took of an old mill along the Blue Ridge Parkway. I didn't get to see it, because it was nap time, but I like the picture!

No comments: