Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What a day

So I'm getting a little better at pushing my car around. My balance and confidence grows every day.


Lily still isn't totally ok with me joining the family, but Mommy and Daddy just keep telling her that I am here to stay, so she better start getting used to it. As you can see, she doesn't think I'm all that bad. (And she likes to clean up the floor after I'm done eating. I like to watch my Cheerios hit the floor when Mommy isn't looking!)


I love books! I really like it when Mommy and Daddy read to me, but when they are busy, I like to go and pull the books off of my bookshelf and look at them myself. Here I am starting to read my favorite book The Peekaboo Zoo!




See, I can even turn the pages all by myself!

And this is my other favorite book, Ten Tiny Tadpoles!



No comments: