Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fun with Daddy and another milestone!

I really love my Daddy! We have so much fun playing together. (Mommy says that is because Daddy is still a kid at heart.) I like to bang my head up against Daddy's head, or Mommy's, or Lily.


Daddy is really fun to crawl over. He makes a good obstacle course. Sometimes I'll just crawl back and forth over his legs, just for the fun of it. (I crawl over Mommy's legs sometimes too.)



Daddy is also really fun to crawl under! I like crawling under just about anything I can...Daddy, my music table, Lily when she is standing still, my changing table.

And I reached a new milestone this week...I can now climb the stairs!! The only stairs we have are the ones down to the basement, and I don't go down there very often, so I probably could have figured out how to climb them sooner, but I can do it now! Mommy tried to get me to go down the stairs, but I'm not quite ready for that.

No comments: