Monday, May 4, 2009

Look at me...I'm flying!!

That's right, I'm traveling again. Mommy and I are in AZ this week to see Grandma and Grandpa! I was having fun playing on the plane on the way there. We were lucky to have a seat next to Mommy that was empty!



I like to see what is going on in the world, even from 30,000 ft!


So Grandpa is a little disappointed, because I'm not a huge fan of him so far. (I have a good dose of stranger anxiety, especially with guys.) Plus, first thing in the morning, I'm just not a big fan of anyone but Mommy, because she's got my breakfast!!

And speaking of morning, I have not yet adjusted to the 3 hour time change, so the last few mornings have been a little rough on Mommy. (For some reason she doesn't like getting up when the clock says 4:15. My body said it was time to get up, so why didn't hers?)

No comments: