Sunday, September 6, 2009

Daddy's home, and football season has started!

It seems like it was forever, but Daddy finally came home! Mommy says it was just 5 days that he was gone, but it felt like forever to me. I was a little hesitant about Daddy at first, but I warmed up to him pretty quick. Here I am snuggling with him just after my nap, while he watched football.


Once I was good and awake, I wanted to show my Pirate Pride, so Mommy got my shirt out for me to wear!


"East Carolina girls...best in the world!"

Can you tell Daddy was excited to watch football, and to see me in my purple and gold!

Pirates! Arrggggg!


Later on I decided that I was just too cool, so I need to wear my sunglasses, in the house.



I played and kept them on for over 30 minutes, and Mommy and Daddy thought that I was silly, but I know I was looking good!

No comments: