Saturday, September 12, 2009

I miss my Daddy!

Mommy says it was a short week, only 4 days, that Daddy was gone, and that we had an extra day with him home on Monday, but I still really missed my Daddy! It was a rough week for me. I got a sinus bug on Tuesday, with a drippy nose, and then on Thursday I finally got my third tooth! (Top left). Needless to say, I have been cranky most of the week.

Mommy got me up this morning, so I was even more hesitant around Daddy, which I don't think he took very well. It took Daddy bribing me with breakfast in order for me to warm up to him. But the rest of the day we played and had a good time together!

Mommy got the sinus bug too, and she has been trying to pack, so she hasn't taken any pictures of me this week (which is a nice change of pace, I must say). Daddy is home for the weekend again, Mommy is starting to feel better, and so am I! I'm just sad that Daddy is leaving again tomorrow.

No comments: