Sunday, November 8, 2009

Played so hard...

I wore myself out!


Yes, this is exactly how I slept for 45 minutes!


Mommy had gone to get ready so we could go out to eat for lunch with Nana and Papa before they left, and when she came out of the bedroom, this is how she found me. I had been playing with my crayons, but I just got so tired all of a sudden. So I walked over toward the door, put my crayons down, and laid down just like this. It only took a second and I was fast asleep. I was just so tired!!!

After 45 minutes, I stirred a little, and tried to find a little bit more comfortable position. That's when Daddy picked me up and let me snuggle with him. I fell back to sleep, and so did Daddy. Needless to say, we didn't go out for lunch, we just made sandwiches, after our naps!

After we finally ate, Nana and Papa had to leave. I was sad to see them leave, because I had a lot of fun with them. But they said I would see them in at few weeks, for Thanksgiving, so I am looking forward to that!

No comments: