Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm a big girl now!

That's right. It's official. Not only am I potty trained, mostly, but I now sleep in a big girl bed! Mommy and Daddy had been waiting until after I got over my waking up multiple times a night back in May and June, and then my birthday, and then their trip to the beach to make the transition.

Then Mommy was trying to find flat sheets that would fit my bed (converted crib, so had to be smaller than twin). That was a difficult task, so G-ma decided to make some for me! Today they finally arrived, and that meant Mommy had to convert my crib (ie, take off the front panel and put on the smaller rail so I won't roll out)!


My first nap in my big girl bed, and it was smooth sailing. I went right to sleep, just like I usually do, and when I woke up, I waited for Mommy to come and get me. I like my new bed, and I think that this is going to be a really good thing!

No comments: