Monday, August 30, 2010

Oh what a party-filled day!

Yesterday, we got to go to two parties! After church, Mommy and Daddy's Sunday School class had a pool party! Sarah and I got to swim for a little bit before we ate. The water was a little cold, but we still had a good time.


We even got to race across the pool a few times in our little 'boats'!

Then we went home for a nap. But I was all excited about our first party that it took me a while to fall asleep. When it was time to leave for the second party, Mommy had to wake me up! I wasn't fully awake until we arrived at Landen's grandparent's house for a surprise birthday party for Landen's dad.

After the big surprise, we ate, and then I got to go swimming again! This time Mommy got in with me. (The water was a little cold again, and Daddy said it was Mommy's turn!) Sarah was at this party too, and she was swimming also!



I'm getting a little more comfortable in the water, but I like to have more than just my life jacket holding me up!



I was doing a good job of kicking me feet and learning how to get into a 'swimming' position!



We got out of the pool and had some yummy cupcakes that Landen's mom Jen made, and then I got to play in the sandbox. I'm not sure who the two boys were, I never caught their names. But Sarah and I played very well with them, and never even fought over the toys!



After a fun evening, we headed home, so that I could get some sleep. After so much excitement and a short nap, I slept really well last night!

No comments: