Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick-or-Treating

Here in Hagerstown, they do things a little differently for Halloween. See, trick-or-treating doesn't actually have to be done on the 31st. I actually went last night, on the 29th. It has to do with the huge night-time parade that is always the last Saturday of October. It doesn't really matter to me, because I don't know the difference. I do know that it was cold yesterday, so Mommy and I made a quick run to Target to get a hat, mittens, and a turtleneck for me to wear under my costume.

And here I am, all decked out in the "keep me warm" layer! (Mommy had to take a picture because I was running around the house like this and wouldn't be still to put on the rest of my costume!)


Me, finally all dressed, with Mommy. Yup, I'm ELMO!!


Daddy helping me remember to say Trick-or-Treat, and thank you. (I got better as the night went on.)



I went with my friend Lexi and some of her family. Lexi brought her Gator so she wouldn't have to walk the whole time, and I got to ride!


Me and Lexi! (She was a cheerleader!)

I got a chance to drive too! (Lexi's cousin Victoria is riding with me.) Daddy thought I needed some help steering.


Having a great time! Not sure what everyone keeps giving me, but I did see a sucker or two!


Even though it was cold, I had a really good time last night. Daddy was a little disappointed that I didn't get any M&M's. (I guess he thought I would share them with him, haha!)

No comments: