Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lexi's Halloween Party

Lexi had a party at her house this morning, so I got to dress up as Elmo again! She had invited a bunch of her friends from day care, as well as her cousins, so there was a good crowd with a wide range of ages.

We played a bunch of fun games. One game involved eating a small donut off of a string and using only your mouth. I was very excited about this, because I LOVE donuts, but it was a little difficult for me. I had fun anyways, and the donut was really yummy!


Another game was wrapping one person in toilet paper until they were completely covered so they looked like a mummy. After the game, I got a chance to be the mummy.

I actually stood still long enough to get all wrapped up!


By the end of the party, there was a lot of paper all over the floor, and it was really fun to play in!


I had a really good time at the party, meeting new kids and playing new games. I can't wait to do something like this again!

No comments: