Sunday, November 7, 2010

Daddy's Birthday

Did you know that today is Daddy's birthday? It is! And we went to Nana and Papa's house to celebrate! We left after lunch on Friday to drive to NC, so that we could have dinner with Nana and Papa, and Philip and Lindsay.

On Saturday, we went to Bojangles for breakfast (a tradition now, since Daddy misses it so much). Then we went to see the house that Uncle Philip and Aunt Lindsay are going to buy. It is really nice! Then we went back to Nana and Papa's house so the boys (Daddy, Papa, Philip, and Bryson) could get ready and leave for Greenville. Daddy wanted to go to a Pirate football game for his birthday. Unfortunately, it was cold and windy, and the Pirates didn't play very well. (Actually, they got clobbered by Navy.)

But, today is a new day. And its all about Daddy! This morning I got to help Nana make Daddy's special request lunch.



Daddy and I, all dressed up for church. (Look how cute I am!)


Chatting with Grammy.


Helping Daddy blow out his candles. (He helped me on my birthday, so I got to help him!)

After cake and presents, it was time to drive home. It was a fun weekend, but I'm really looking forward to my own bed. Goodnight!

No comments: