Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Good friends!

So this morning, Daddy took these pictures, because he was a little nervous about what was going on. Will and I were patiently waiting to pray so that we could eat our breakfast. As we were waiting we were holding hands, because that is what we do when we pray. Well, we had to wait for a while (I think 5 minutes, which was a really long time), so we just kept holding hands.



Daddy thought we were cute, so he took a couple of pictures of us. Then he went to show Carolyn, "What your son is doing with my daughter!" Carolyn just laughed.


We were still holding hand when she came into the kitchen, so she got a picture of us too.


I'm not sure what it means, but I heard the term arranged marriage quite a few times today. Hmm, I may have to find out what that means!

After breakfast, I got to play with Will and Ben for a while, and then they left to go see another one of Carolyn's friends who lives in the area. I was really lonely while they were gone, but excited when I woke up from my nap and they were back!
We had dinner and played the rest of the night. I think I could get used to having people to play with and read to me, besides just Mommy and Daddy!

No comments: