Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

This year, Mommy and Daddy decided to go pick out our Christmas tree on a sunny day, instead of snowy one like last year! We went to the same tree farm as last year, and it was fun walking around the trees, looking at them and comparing. Mommy and Daddy finally decided on this one!


Daddy cut it down, all by himself!


Then he loaded it up on the little cart.


And then I got to help him pull the cart with the tree!


We got it home in time for lunch, and then I had to go take my nap. When I got up, Mommy and Daddy had the tree in the stand and all the lights on it! It looked so pretty when I came down the stairs!

Daddy helped me put the star on top!


We put a star on top of our tree to remind us of the star that shone over the stable where Jesus was born. I learned all about that star from my book,




Then I got to help put up the ornaments!


Daddy says I'm a good helper.


And here is our pretty Christmas tree, all decortated to help us get ready for Baby Jesus' birthday!

No comments: