Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fun with new friends!

Last night I got to stay up past my bedtime, so I could meet some new friends! Mommy's college friend Carolyn and her family are staying with us for a few days. They live a long ways away (Central Asia) and Mommy hasn't seen Carolyn since before I was born.

When Mommy got home with James, Carolyn, Will, and Ben, they plopped Ben on the couch with me while all the suitcases got carried in and the beds all situated. Ben and I just sat there looking at each other, neither of us really moving, for about 30 minutes while everything was getting settled.



Then it was time for bed, for me and Ben, Poor Will never really woke up when he was carried in from the car, so he was already tucked in upstairs. I think Mommy and Daddy stayed up for a little while talking to James and Carolyn, but they went to bed not long after I did.

This morning we had breakfast together and then we got to play outside! I got to show Will and Ben the swing and slide and hill that I like to play on, and the weather wasn't too bad, considering it is the end of November!

Ben really liked the swing.



Will and I did too!


After being outside for a while, it started to rain and we started to get a little cold, so we came inside. I got Carolyn to read to me! (She doesn't mind reading book after book with me. I think I have a new friend!)


This afternoon the rain had stopped, so we went back outside to play!


Will learning how to push me on the swing.


Ben enjoying the grass.


I taught Will how to swing like and airplane!


After dinner, we took everyone to Krumpe's to get some donuts! Here Will and I are really enjoying ours! (And we are enjoying having our own table too!)


Ben is a little monkey and likes to climb. Here he is climbing through my table.


Still trying to get through!


It has been a really fun day, but now it is time for bed. I hope we have this much fun tomorrow!

No comments: