Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Monkey Joe's

Today, the play group I go to went somewhere special, Monkey Joe's, an inflatable playground! It was so much fun! I got to climb and slide and bounce and laugh and then do it all over again.

See, I'm having a great time!



This was one of my favorite slides.



This one had an obstacle course to get to the slide. (I'm in there, just a little hard to see.)



I finally made it to the slide, and it was a big one!



My friends were there too, so I got to play with them, and even slide with them. Here, my friend Sarah is climbing up with me.



She went down first, and I was right behind her.



We had a good time sitting on the ice cream truck, even if it wasn't on.



Just being silly!



Posing for my picture.



Back to my favorite slide, and here I come!



I had a really great time today, and I hope we can come back really soon!

No comments: