Monday, January 3, 2011

Theme of the week and my favorite pastime!

As Mommy was going through all of the pictures from our trip, she was a little surprised at how many pictures she has of different people reading to me. (And there were a lot of times that Mommy didn't take a picture!) I really like books, and I love to have someone read them to me. Its practically the only time I will sit still for an extended period of time, but I really enjoy it.

Gigi got down on the floor to read me this book!



Both Great-Grandmas reading to me!


Here Aunt Becky was reading to me when I didn't feel very good. But I really liked that book and it made me feel better.




Grandma got in on the action too, and it was nice and cozy next to the fire!


Aunt Becky again, because she loves to read, and I love to be read to!




We had a really great time with family last week, and have lots of lasting memories. It is just too bad they live so far away.

No comments: