Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Carolina Beaches

Wow, what an exciting time in this life, I recently went to the beach (Morehead City) to be exact. Daddy and Mommy really appreciate the fact that I love to ride in cars, I slept almost the entire way there and back (stopping to feed of course, who could forget that!!)


While there my Uncle Philip got married to Aunt Lindsey, the whole family was there and at times I almost stole the show. Who knew there was a wedding taking place, everyone was looking at me!! Sorry Uncle Philip that I screamed through the entire rehersal dinner.
Check out my 4 generation picture!!


Daddy and Mommy thought that I should be "broken in" North Carolina style by dipping my toes into the ocean. As you can see from the pictures, Daddy was putting sand on my toes and mommy held me as the waves crashed upon the shoreline.



Now I am back at home, and life is great. I sleep in 3 hour sections at night. Feeding must be going well. Today I went to the doctor and I weighed 6lbs 11 ounces which is above my birth weight of 6lb 8 ounces and I have grown to almost 20 inches long.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a happy little family you guys are now!!!! So precious!