Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our First Family Picture



Here are a couple additional pictures of me sleeping and of course our first family picture!

As you can see I sleep from time to time, and I always sleep with one hand near my face. Here I am actually laying on my left side, which was a first because I had been favoring the right.


What an adorable picture of me resting in my daddy's arms, don't everyone freak out, I am not sleeping in the bed with them, this picture is a little bit staged, so much in fact daddy is not really sleeping (notice the smile on his face)!!!



Below is our first family picture, taken at the beach after Uncle Philip's wedding. No wonder I am such a good looking baby, look at how good looking my parents are!!
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics are beautiful...I LOVE the one of just her feet!!!! That's a great one to frame. So so cute!
Jen, you look great! (okay, okay...so do you Kyle)
Sounds like she is sleeping great ,wow, 3 hours at night!
Can't wait to meet her.
:) Lisa P.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Savannah! You are beautiful. I am a friend of your Grandma and Grandpa Erdmann. My husband and I stayed with them when we were at UIM a couple times, and we have stayed in contact since then. Your Grandpa is so proud of you, and I can see why. :-) Anyway, I love reading other mommy/baby blogs. You can visit mine at: http://www.republicansoccermom.typepad.com

Hugs,
Faith Mahoney