Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm here!!!



Ahh I am finally here, gosh it sure looks like a big world. So I was dropped on my mother's belly sometime around 6:41p.m, but as you can tell dad didn't get the picture of the clock until 6:42, its ok Dad!! So here I lay about to freeze as they tell me how much I weigh, hey lady choose your words wisely when telling me how much I weigh, and you should probably follow with how beautiful I am just for good measure. I say not bad for being 13 days early, oh I almost forgot, I am a bit short in stature at the moment, but looking at my parents I feel sure I will make up for that in the future. Of couse you knew that I would come into this world naked but did they really have to show you, I guess, here I am for all to see!!! Finally oh the comfort of being wrapped up in mommy's arms. Is it just me or does she look a little tired? Hey is it feeding time yet, I am hungry after all that work!!






3 comments:

Grandpa Paul said...

My granddaughter is soooo awesome! Her mother is pretty doggone special too!
My heart is bursting with love for all of you (yes, Kyle too!) and I can't wait to get there and hold you all in my arms!
It is obvious already that you will make a truely great - God honoring - family! I pray daily for you!

Grandpa Paul

Anonymous said...

She is sooo beautiful!!! Thanks for posting pics so soon! Congrats! Isn't it surreal? I remember looking at my first pics with Ansley and hardly believing she was here and I was finally a mom!!!
She really is precious!!! I can't wait to meet her!!!!
Cute pic of Lily on your site!
Hope to see you all soon!
Lots of love,
Lisa Pyland

j said...

Wow, congratulations Jenn and Kyle!! Savannah looks beautiful and healthy, how exciting! Hope you have lots of time to enjoy with her. Looking forward to seeing more pictures!

Janel