Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another fun place to play!

I have discovered that my closet is a really fun place to play! I don't have doors, just these great curtains, and they are half the reason it is so fun to play in the closet, because I can hide behind the curtains, but not get trapped inside. (I've gotten trapped in the bathroom a few times when I closed the door and than couldn't get it back open, and I had to scream and holler for Mommy to come rescue me, which of course she did, laughing at me and my silliness.)

A few times I have crawled out, trying to bulldoze my way through the curtain, but that doesn't seem to work...it just gets caught on my head and I can't see where I'm going. Mommy hasn't been able to get a picture of that, because she has been laughing too hard. (Mommy and Daddy call me a bulldozer sometimes. They say it is because I don't ever go around things, except Lily, I just go right over them, or push them in front of me. I do this a lot with me toys, and I really like to go up and over Mommy and Daddy's legs!)





Peek-a-boo...

I see you!


Here I am!

No comments: