Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oh what crazy weather we're having

Today the weather was great. So great that Mommy and Daddy invited Trip, Andrea, and Ava to come have a picnic with us after church. It hard to believe that we had all that snow on Monday, and Mommy made me a snowman just a few days ago, and today we enjoyed eating lunch outside in shorts and got a little Vitamin D (not too much though, Ava and I stayed under the big umbrella most of the time.) Then we went inside to play for a while.

Ava and I were trying to play tug-of-war, but our parents were trying to get us to share.


We worked it out just fine.




Aren't I cute?




Yes, my hair is getting thicker, and it is definitely dark, but it isn't growing longer. Mommy gets annoyed when we go out and people think I'm a boy because I don't have long hair, even when I'm wearing purple!

No comments: