Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow day in Virginia

So I woke up this morning to a beautiful winter wonderland, in Virginia, in March. Mommy and I were expecting snow like this when we were in the Midwest, not at home! It is really pretty though! This is my first really big snowfall...somewhere in the neighborhood of 6-7 inches!



That's Lily in the middle of the picture. Mommy said that Lily hasn't even seen this much snow before! She had a lot of fun playing it. Unfortunately, it was a little too cold and windy for Mommy to let me play with her.


Today was a great day for a snow day, because Daddy already had the day off. What was even better was there was no school, so we went to Ava's house to play for a little while. I was showing off my crawling skills, and everyone was appropriately impressed.





Hanging out with Daddy!

No comments: