Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm a cousin!!

Today at playgroup, Mommy got a call from Gma and Gpa, letting us know that Nick and Becky were at the hospital, and that I would soon be a cousin (and Mommy & Daddy would soon be and Aunt & Uncle)! When we got home, Mommy tried to get caught up on all that was happening with Aunt Becky. Then, while I was taking my nap, Mommy got the news that there had been some complications, and so Aunt Becky was having an emergency C-section. Shortly after that, my new cousin was born!


We new that it was going to be a boy, but Uncle Nick and Aunt Becky hadn't finalized a name...they wanted to meet him first. The family thought we knew which name they were going to choose, but they surprised us all!

Here is Maxwell Roydon Erdmann! (His middle name is a combination of my two great-grandfathers' names.)

Welcome to the family Max. I can't wait to meet you!

You can follow Max as he grows!

No comments: