Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fun at some friends' house

Since Daddy didn't have to work yesterday, because it was a holiday, we got to spend the morning playing together! Then, after my nap, we went over to Jenel, Danny, and Lexi's house! (Daddy and Jenel work together, and Lexi and I have played together a few times. She is a little older than I am, but that's OK, we still have a good time together.) We went to their house and got to go swimming, in a big pool!!

It took me a little while to get comfortable in the pool, because it was just so big, so I stayed on the steps and played for a little while. Then Mommy put me in this floater thingy, and I still wasn't too sure about it all. I was having fun on the steps. Mommy tried a couple of times before I was comfortable just floating around with her and Daddy, but then I realized how much fun swimming is!


After we got out of the pool, while Daddy and Danny were grilling, Lexi took me for a ride on her Gator! I wasn't too sure about it at first, but I quickly got the hang of it, and realized that it is a lot of fun!


Lexi got on her bike, and I thought I'd try driving, but I could hardly reach the pedal, and I don't really understand how to steer, so I didn't go very far.


After a yummy dinner, Lexi and I played on her playground while the parents talked.


Have I mentioned that I really like slides?


Later, I did decide to try my hand at driving the Gator again...


Just after Mommy took this video, I did straighten out the wheel, and took off for the front yard. Mommy came running after me, and it was a good thing, because then I turned and ran into the side of the garage! (The brick was fine, the Gator was fine, I was fine, Mommy had a hard time trying to help me back it up so we could get out of the mulch bed and drive around to the backyard.) I guess I still need to work on steering, and stopping. When do I get to have a Gator, Daddy??

No comments: