Sunday, May 30, 2010

Birthday Party!!

This afternoon we went to my friend Landen's Sesame Street birthday party! He turned 2 a few days ago, and I got to help him celebrate today. Here we are playing with Play-Doh (a new favorite activity of mine)!


Our friend Sarah came to join us! I was so glad that Sarah was at the party, because I really like playing with her. That's Sarah's mom on the left (she is going to have a baby soon) and Landen's mom on the right. They are part of the Wednesday morning play group that Mommy and I go to!


We were playing a game here, where we had to pass the block around while the music played and whoever was holding the block when the music stopped got a prize. I got a really cool bubble wand!


One of Landen's presents was this really nice playground. It has three swings, a fort, and a slide! It was fun to play on, especially the swing!


The birthday boy and I were having a discussion of the difference of the swings. It was a friendly talk.


Here is the birthday cake! Landen's mom made it, all by her self! She did a great job! There were even cookies in the cookie jar, and they were really good!


After a fun time, it was time to say goodbye. Landen's cousin Lexi gave me a hug. (She comes to playgroup too, so we are friends.)


Sarah and I hugging!


Hugging the birthday boy, with his dad watching. (Calm down everyone, it was just a hug, and there was plenty of parental supervision!)


I had a really fun time at the party, and I think that Mommy and Daddy did too. Parties sure are fun! Mommy said that I will have a party soon, and I can hardly wait!!

No comments: