Saturday, May 1, 2010

22 months...can you believe it!

I'm growing up so fast! I'm still working on potty training, just haven't quite caught on yet. I'm learning new words all the time, so many that Mommy can't keep up with how many I know! My hair is growing, and it still has lots of curl!


I have so much energy, Mommy and Daddy have a hard time keeping up with me!


I am a very sweet girl, Mommy and Daddy tell me that all the time! They also tell me that I am silly, but so is my daddy!



Mommy says that I am mimicking a lot now, and I like to play with my baby and pretend that she is sleeping, or going for a walk with me (as I push her in her stroller or shopping cart).


Daddy is trying to teach me how to kick, but I like throwing balls better. I am getting more comfortable on the swings though. It is really nice to have swings and a slide right behind our house!


I play very well with other kids my age, most of the time. I'm learning to share and take turns. I'm a little more shy when I'm around new people or groups, but once I warm up, I like to join in! I have a friend named Sarah that I really like to play with. She is the same age as me, and it works out nicely, because our mommy's have become friends too! She is going to have a baby brother soon. I wonder when I will get a baby brother??

No comments: