Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So many fun people to play with...

Over the past few days, I have had the privilege of being the center of attention. A lot of attention. Everyone wants to play with me, and why not. I am cute and fun, and then they get to feel like a kid again!

Here I am playing with Mommy's cousin Ward, while my Great-uncle Loren watches. It took me a few minutes to warm up to Ward, but he just got down and started playing, and then I joined him!



Gpa has been wanting to play with me for days, but I just haven't been very comfortable with that. He finally followed Ward's example, and just got down and started playing and let me come up to him. Then I played with Gpa for a long time. I love Gpa!!


Hey, you aren't supposed to tickle me all the time!




I got to play with Uncle Nick and Aunt Becky quite a bit. Uncle Nick is so silly...he always makes me laugh. I learned how to say Nick and Becky, so now I can call them when I want to play!


Uncle Bubba (Chris) came by after work and he got down and played with me! Uncle Drew did too, but somehow Mommy missed getting a picture of us together.


I can say Bubba and Drew also! I'm so smart!

This morning, Aunt Becky even watched Sesame Street and Elmo's World with me! I really like watching Elmo's World!!


I have really enjoyed spending so much time with my Iowa family. I can't believe that we have to leave tomorrow. I do miss Daddy, since he left on Sunday, but I'm going to miss everyone here too.

No comments: