Friday, May 14, 2010

More family = more fun!!

So, we made it home from Iowa, and I finally got in my bed at 12:30 am. I slept really well, because I was worn out from being gone and travelling. I have just been relaxing since we got home, but Mommy has been working on unpacking and getting groceries and such for this weekend, because Nana and Papa are here!!

They got here just a little while ago, and I have already warmed up to Papa! (This isn't my usual way of interacting with him, I'm usually a little standoffish, but hey, not today!)


And Nana brought a huge box of fresh strawberries!! I have discovered that I LOVE whole strawberries, but I don't like them cut up! YUMMY!


These are really good! Thank you Nana!!


After my little snack, we went to the park to feed the ducks! Two swans decided that they were hungry, and they weren't afraid to let us know! They actually ate right out of Daddy's hand! (I thought they got a little too close for comfort.)


Then I got to go play on the playground, and of course went down the slides multiple times. Then, I discovered a new feature, the merry-go-round!! It was fun when Daddy was pushing me around, and even more fun when Daddy and Mommy got on and Papa pushed us all!


It's so much fun spending time with family!

No comments: