Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pool time!

It is definitely starting to feel like summer here, which is a good thing since it is almost June! Mommy thought it would be a good idea to get out my little pool, as a good way to keep me cool and entertained, and to get me reacquainted with pools and water, because we have been invited to a friend's house to go swimming this weekend!

It took me a few minutes to warm up to the idea, and I didn't want to sit in the water. Mommy tried to have me sit on an upside down sand pail, but I missed and ended up in the water. That was OK though, because I realized the water felt good!



Mommy had me lay on my stomach and kick, so that I would start to feel comfortable with that position, and I even started blowing bubbles in the water! (I sucked in a good bit of water too!)



Here I was just being silly, because Mommy was taking my picture!


I had a really fun time playing in my pool, so much so that I didn't want to get out, even after almost an hour! I can't wait to play in my pool this summer!

No comments: