Tuesday, May 11, 2010

They do have slides in Iowa!

After being here for almost a week, the weather finally wasn't awful, and I got to go to a park and play! Finally, I got to slide and swing! We have just spent way too much time inside, especially since it is spring. (Someone forgot to tell the weather that its time to warm up!)



Yeah, pictures of Mommy and me! Mommy is usually the one taking the pictures, so we don't have that many of us together.

The airplane was fun, but I like the car better!

I really liked this curvy, tunnel slide. It was a lot of fun! Uncle Bubba got done with work and came to see me. I asked him to go down the slide with me, but he said he wouldn't fit. I think he was just scared!


Hear I come!!

I'm so glad I found out that they do have slides in Iowa, because I know that we will be going back there to visit many times, and it wouldn't be near as much fun being there if they didn't have them! I wonder how soon we can go back?

No comments: