Saturday, June 26, 2010

Silly me

This morning while Mommy was trying to fold laundry, I was being a little bit of a stinker. (That only happens on very rare occasions, and usually when Daddy puts me up to it. But this one was all on my own!) Even though I was already dressed, in shirt, undies, and shorts, I felt the need to take the clean undies that Mommy was trying to fold and put them on. Yes, multiple pairs!


It's a little hard to tell from this picture, but I have on undies, shorts, another pair of undies, and then a third pair of undies, because you can never have enough clean undies on, I say.

Yes, Mommy thought this would be a great photo opportunity, one that I'm sure will haunt me in my teenage years. But I was having to much fun running around and climbing on the bed, and Daddy, to think about things like that.


(It's hard to see all the layers, but here is a hint: first pair of undies are covered by the purple shorts, second pair are white, and the third pair has Elmo all over!
Then, once I was up on the bed, I decided to try out something new...pouncing, on Daddy! And since Mommy already had the camera, she got a video of it!

Daddy is so much fun to play with!

No comments: