Saturday, September 18, 2010

A day in the park.

Today there was a festival at one of the parks Mommy, Daddy, and I like to go to, so we had a fun time seeing all the extra things that were there. There were some craft vendors and a few historical reenacters. We spent a few minutes in the museum that had artifacts from the early settlers of Hagerstown. And then we found something really fun!

A petting zoo! My very first petting zoo!

A nice soft sheep. A baby cow. A couple of goats.


A few ducks!

And two ponies. And I got to ride one! My very first pony ride!!


Me and Mommy, we are cool!


After my very fun pony ride, I got my face painted!

I got a purple bear! And I did really well letting that nice girl paint my face, because it tickled, but I didn't squirm at all!
Our trip to the park was extra fun today! Then it was time to head home for lunch and a nap. When I got up, I had a fun new experience. I got to ride my trike beyond the driveway! I went on a tour of the neighborhood!

It was really fun to actually be able to ride my trike more than just 30 ft at a time. I had a little trouble with the incline on one of the streets, but it was still really fun. Hopefully I can stretch my wings, I mean my legs a few more times before it gets too cold, because riding my trike is really fun!

No comments: