Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Friend Ava

On Monday, we went to see our friends, the Emersons! I was really excited to see Ava, and Mommy and Daddy had a good time with Ava's parents. (Apparently they spent a lot of time together before Ava and I got here, and now we are a good excuse to get together when we can!)


Ava has this really fun bounce house, so we got to jump and bounce for a while! It also has a slide, which is always a good thing to me!



Ava's basement is a big play room, so we went down there to play too. Since Ava's parents are track and cross country coaches, they have been teaching Ava to run hurdles and she taught me!

(The blankets were the hurdles and we jumped over them as we ran from one end of the room to the other!)



We played with a lot of other fun toys, and then it was time for lunch! After a little more time to play, Ava and I were both pretty tired, so it was time for us to get on the road and head for home. I had a really fun weekend with family and friends, but it is nice to sleep in my own bed again!

No comments: