Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Two year pictures, a little late!

Yes, September is a little late for my two year pictures. But better late than never. Besides, it was my fault that I didn't have them taken back in July. See, when Mommy and Daddy went to the beach, Nana took me to get my pictures taken. I, however, was not in the mood, and put up a huge crying fit. So, this was the first time we were back, and I was much more cooperative! (Mommy hasn't found a place close by in Hagerstown that has as good a deal as the place we like near Nana's house!)

So, here is the cuteness!


Being a North Carolina girl, a few "beach" type pictures are a must!



And check out how much my hair has grown! Go back and see what it looked like a year ago!



This one to remember how old I was!

Letting a little of my wild side show!


And having some fun! Gee, why didn't I do this well last time?



Wow, this is fun! Look at meeeeeeeeeeee!



See, I can be sweet and cute too!



And even sweeter.


With bright eyes and a big grin!



I really am the sweetest thing, ever. Just ask Daddy!

No comments: