Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm officially 1!!

Yes, it is official. I have been around for a whole year! I'm no longer a baby, I'm a toddler, or as Mommy likes to call me, a big girl. Since I'm such a big girl, Mommy decided it was time to start charting my height on the growth chart she hung up in my room. I wasn't terribly cooperative, because I didn't want to stand still, nor did I want to stand in the corner.
I wanted to go read my books! Which is exactly what I did.

I like books!
I even have a few lady bug books, to match my lady bug outfit!


Then for dinner, we went to one of Mommy and Daddy's favorite restaurants in the town they lived in before I came along. Grandma and Grandpa came with, and Nana and Papa met us there. After I was done eating, I got to walk around the restaurant for a little while. Then the waitresses came and sang "Happy Birthday" to me, and gave me some ice cream! Mommy let me have some of it, but it was too cold for me, so she and Daddy ate it.


No comments: