Sunday, July 5, 2009

Crayons!

Ummm...why am I in my highchair? It isn't time to eat yet.



Oh, crayons. Yeah, some nice lady at church this morning was trying to help me understand crayons. (I moved up to the Ones' class, instead of the infant room today. They do lots of different and fun stuff in there.) I still don't think I know what it is that I am supposed to do with these funny little things. (Not eat them, Mommy said, a few times.)





I think it is more fun to pull the crayon out and play with it by itself!


A note from Mommy: Yes, Savannah moved to a new class at church, and she now has a Sunday School lesson and brings home a coloring page. It is an adjustment for all of us (Savannah isn't used to the new people who help in her new room and stranger anxiety continues), as it is just one more sign that she is no longer a baby. My little girl is growing up!

No comments: