Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!

So I'm still not sure why yesterday was a special day. I sure don't remember Mommy and Daddy making a big deal about it last year. (Oh, we had just gotten home from the hospital and Mommy just wanted to sleep as much as she could, maybe that is why.)

Anyways, Daddy had to work, so Mommy and I just hung out at home most of the day. When Daddy got home, we went to my friend Ava's house for dinner. I got to wear my shirt that Mommy had been saving for a while, and I wore the stylish shoes I got from Nana!


Mommy was trying to get a picture of me in my outfit, but once again, I didn't want to be still.

I guess I had a good 4th. I didn't really notice it being all that different of a day, except that someone was making some loud noise when I was trying to go to bed. But I was too tired to really notice. Daddy said that next year we are going to watch fireworks. I'm not sure what they are, but Daddy sure seemed excited, so I better be too!

No comments: