Tuesday, June 30, 2009

And on to the presents!

But first, a cute picture of me sitting on my car. I haven't quite figured out how to go forward by myself, but I've got reverse pretty well under control!

What could be finer than to find a phone in the first present I (OK, Mommy) opened! I was so excited, I wasn't even interested in the rest of the presents. (Mommy had to hide it until I had finished so that I would pay attention. I just couldn't believe I finally have my own phone!)


I did move on, and I was excited as more packages revealed many more fun things.


I even got excited about ripping the paper off, but Mommy still had to help.


I discovered that the boxes are fun to sit on!


And that small boxes are great to carry around. This one is just my size! (And yes, I usually sit with my ankles crossed, just a little quirk!)


I like presents!! And being the center of attention!


Bows are lots of fun too.


Especially on top of my head!


Do you like my hat?


Oh, this is a big box!


What could be inside?


I don't know, but it is sure fun to crawl on top of boxes!


Oh, its my first baby doll!!!


Me and my first baby doll! (And she is even dressed in purple!)


And what is that big thing? It's bigger than I am!


A sandbox? I'm not sure what that is, but this is fun to crawl around in!


What are you all looking at?


Well, if all of this is what birthdays are all about, can I have anther one in a few weeks? This was fun!

No comments: