Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Spaghetti!!!

The other night, I got a special treat. I got to eat what Mommy and Daddy were eating for dinner, as my dinner, not just a few bits. And it was spaghetti! So they stripped me down to my diaper and my bib and let me go...

Well, as you can see I started out carefully, not fully understanding that it was OK to be messy...


But then I realized that there were tomatoes in the spaghetti! I've had tomatoes before, but they were all chopped up and mixed with other things.

So I tried one...


And it was a big hit! I even ate all of Daddy's, because he doesn't like them!


Then I had to show that I was soooo big!


And I thought it was so funny that I got Mommy and Daddy to raise their arms up in the air in the middle of dinner!


I really enjoyed my first spaghetti dinner! (I always clap when I finish my entree!)

No comments: