Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday, what a day!

I woke up this morning to find that Grandma was here!! What a great surprise! I had such a good time with her this morning, that I crashed hard on my morning nap...
Well, after a nice nap, a bit to eat, and a little play time, Mommy packed me up in the car and said that we were going to get Grandpa at the airport. Well, I was so excited, that I didn't sleep at all on the way, even though it was my nap time. Since we were a little early, and I was hungry, we stopped at Wendy's. (No, I didn't get chicken nuggets and fries, Mommy had brought some Gerber.) I was having a lot of fun with my sippy cup of juice!


Grandpa's plane landed, we picked him up, and then headed home. I only lasted about 20 minutes before I fell asleep (hey, I had to get my nap in). So today has been a busy day, but now Grandma and Grandpa are here from AZ, and I bet the spoiling is going to increase!

No comments: