Thursday, June 18, 2009

Look at me, I'm 50...weeks that is!

So lets recap a few of my most recent milestones, and the things I have to look forward to... I can crawl, I can walk, I can climb stairs, I can climb onto the couch and into the rocking chair. My hair is stable at the moment, not really growing, but not really falling out either. No, I don't have any teeth yet, but I get by pretty well without them. (Mommy wonders were I store all the food I eat. She thinks that my legs must be hollow!) I can say Mama and Dada, but usually just during my ramblings. If someone says Dada while talking about Daddy, I will often repeat it. The only time I really say Mama is when I am upset and crying, then I yell out mama mama mama.

My favorite food for a long time has been cottage cheese, but I love any cheese, and I don't really have any foods that I don't like. I think that I found a new favorite food this week...banana bread! Ummm! One time this week, I ate a whole muffin all by myself in just one meal, plus a few other things!



I'm growing quite a bit, but I'm not really putting on much thickness. (Even though I eat like my Uncle Nick!) I'm just too active! I'm going, going, going, all day long. Mommy needs a nap just to keep up with me! All in all, I'm loving life, and I'm excited to see how my first year wraps up and my second year starts!

No comments: