Thursday, August 27, 2009

Adventures at the park

After we got home from our shopping trip, we went to the park! Mommy took me once last week for a few minutes and I really liked it, so we went back with Daddy (and Lily too, because some people were looking at our house). I took Daddy by the hand and showed him where we needed to go.


Daddy helped me at the top of the slide, and Mommy helped at the bottom. I really like slides!!!!



I had a good time crawling through the tunnels too!







Lily saw how much fun I was having, and she decided to join me.
I really like the playground at the park! Slides are a lot of fun, and so is crawling through the tunnels. But I don't like swings. I am terrified of them. Mommy tried to swing with me, and I wouldn't have anything to do with it! I'd rather play on the slides.

No comments: