Thursday, August 20, 2009

Playing with Ava

My friend Ava came over last night. Mommy and Daddy had a good time talking to her parents while we all ate dinner, and then Ava and I got to play! We are interacting more as we play, but I seem to play a little rougher than Ava is used too, so I need to learn how to be more gentle. (Mommy thinks it's that I am used to Lily, who knocks me down all the time.) Daddy says I need to learn to share too, because I really don't like it when Ava, or anyone else plays with my toys, or any toy that I want to play with!



And here I am, sitting so pretty in my chair. It has taken some time, but I have finally learned how to sit down in it correctly! And now I love to sit in it (and push it around the house)!


Look, you can see my teeth again!

No comments: